The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items.
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Information I Collect:
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me),
such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom, personalized order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
-As needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to
provide customer support;
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers: I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies i.e. USPS. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services i.e. your postal address.
- Business transfers: If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only
to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is
reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms
and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or
(d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access: You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete: You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object: You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii)
receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will
delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain: If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me:
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Jessica Jacobsen, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at: email@example.com
Alternately, you may mail me at:
119 Mesquite Ct
Folsom, CA 95630
Pretty quickly! I currently ship Monday thru Friday, and some Saturdays. There will be no shipments on the following upcoming Postal Holidays:
May 28, Memorial Day
July 4, Independence Day
Buyers who elect to use First Class postage will see their packages mailed in 1-3 business days. Buyers who elect to use Priority or Express method shipping will see their packages mailed within 1-2 business days.
*Dates and estimates subject to change; check this FAQ immediately prior to your purchase*
Please note that delivery dates cannot be guaranteed for obvious reasons beyond my control, but under normal circumstances, these estimates should be reliable:
First Class Postage: 3-6 business days
Priority Method: 2-5 business days
Express Method: 1-2 business days
Business days are Monday thru Saturday
Australia: 1-3 weeks
Canada: 1-2 weeks
France: 1-3 weeks
Germany: 1-3 weeks
Ireland: 1-3 weeks
Italy: 3-6 weeks
Japan: 3-6 weeks
New Zealand: 2-3 weeks
Spain: 2-3 weeks
The Netherlands: 2-3 weeks
United Kingdom: 1-2 weeks
Europe: 2-5 weeks
South America 3-5 weeks
Easy peasy! All orders are always shipped in gift-ready packaging, and no pricing details are included inside the package, ever.
If you would like to include a message to the recipient, please just leave your message in "Optional Buyer Notes." I will gladly transfer the message onto a little card included inside the package.
If your package has not yet shipped, pleased contact me IMMEDIATELY so that your shipping address can be corrected. I can fix it for you!
If your package has already shipped, please contact your local postal authority and request it be forwarded to the proper address. This needs to be completed by the buyer, not by the shop.
If your package has already shipped and is returned in the mail to the shop, the buyer will be responsible for shipping the package a 2nd time, if requested. Otherwise, upon receipt of your returned package, you will be refunded the purchase price, less shipping.
Please be sure you provide an accurate shipping address to avoid such additional charges.
Packages are considered lost for Domestic order after 2 weeks have passed from the shipment date.
Packages are considered lost for International orders after 8 weeks have passed from the shipment date.
If your package has not arrived within the above mentioned time frame, please contact me so that a replacement can be mailed.
Please note: tracking is included with your order. If the tracking states your package has been delivered, please contact your local Post Office. This happens from time to time, and they can almost always track the package down with GPS scan. If, after 2 weeks, and with a written letter/email/phone call from USPS that your package was misdelivered or lost, I will gladly reship your order free of charge.
I use a wide selection of colored gift boxes for all of the various items in the shop. Unless otherwise noted, all items include a gift box.
Sadly no. Due to lack of accurate tracking information and continual lost packages sent in the past, shipping to Mexico is no longer offered.